Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Wanderings Begin

I have been delaying the start of this for many years. By nature, I am reserved, and the thought of my musings being out there for all to see gave me great anxiety. Although I felt a need to move into the open forum of the Internet, my desire to maintain my privacy overrode that need, at least, until now.

Why now? I realize that there are things that need to be said. As one who has been a pilgrim for many years (If you don't understand why I am using that word, please look up John Bunyan's The Pilgrim's Progress.), I have too often been reluctant to speak of that which has been of great importance to me--my salvation through the cross of Jesus Christ, my Lord.

I hope in this blog to address various topics related to life issues that touch us all. I will be posting from an unashamedly Christian perspective. This initial post may seem vague. Admittedly it is so. I will provide more details in later posts.

One thing that must never be forgotten: We are all pilgrims in one fashion or another. I chose to go by the way of the Cross of Christ, through the wicket gate, and on to the narrow path that leads to the Celestial City. I hope that through this blog, someone may be persuaded to investigate the claims of Christ, and find through Him salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment